Hong Kong IRD Tax Investigation Services
Tax investigation and field audit are methods of investigation set out by the Hong Kong Inland Revenue Department when they are have doubts regarding the sources of income, the completeness and accuracy of the tax returns filed by taxpayers. Authorized under the Inland Revenue Ordinance, the assessing officer is empowered to investigate the taxpayer. The general scope of the investigation is very broad, including companies, individuals, and even family members of the taxpayers.
Kaizen has a professional team with extensive knowledge of Hong Kong tax laws and many years of successful experience. Kaizen provides comprehensive assistance to its clients, wide range analysis and recommendation. Our professional tax services can save you valuable time and unnecessary financial costs by providing comprehensive plan to solve the past tax issues and also reduce the future risk of tax related problem.
Our Hong Kong Tax Investigation Services
|Taxpayer receiving the tax notification
- Assessment and understanding our client’s background and business operation
- Providing consultancy and professional advice at the technical level
- Preparation and plan for the first meeting
- Accompany with client attend the first meeting of the Inland Revenue Department (“IRD?
- Following up the case and to communicate with IRD
|Reviewing the taxpayer’s tax position
- Analysis of the client’s business information and personal financial records, in order to grasp the aspect may necessary for adjustment
|Settle the case meeting
- Negotiating with IRD, proposing reasonable and best solution to settle the case
|Proposing the fine
- Negotiating the fine & penalty in our client favorable position.
- To advise the future improvement of tax.
Other Hong Kong Tax Services
- Acting as tax representatives
- Preparation and filing of tax return
- Profit Tax
- Property Tax
- Salary Tax
- Sole Proprietor
- Tax planning for corporate
- Tax planning for individuals
- Preparation and filing of Employer’s Returns on employees?remuneration (IR56 form)
- Application for exemption from tax of offshore income
Download this article in PDF.